- Q: How do I join the club?
A: There are various membership categories – click here to go the membership page
- Q: Can a member play with a non-member?
A: Yes, the member must pay a guest fee (£7 senior/£5 junior) and a guest can only play up to 3 times. If they join, the guest fees will be credited to the member
- Q: My child wants to learn how to play tennis – can they just come along and have a go?
A: Yes. Come to the 9am pay and play session any Saturday. The sessions are ideal for ages 5-11. Click here to find out about coaching.
- Q: How do I book a court?
A: Only members can book courts. Once you’ve joined, the link for the booking system will be sent to you.
- Q: When are the social sessions?
A: Social sessions run throughout the week.
- Q: I’d like to give the club a try – can I come and see if I like it?
A: Yes, you can come to any of the social sessions (up to 3 times) to see if you like it. After that you will be invited to join if spaces allow
- Q: Can I have a lesson if I’m not a member?