The ALTC is delighted that the Club re-opened on 29th March and members can enjoy tennis again after a long absence. However the Committee would like to remind members that they MUST follow the Government guidelines and not become complacent:
· Members must ensure that they observe the ‘rule of six’ and social distancing measures
· Do not congregate in groups or socialise at the Club
· The Clubhouse is only open for toilet facilities
· Two people at a time allowed in the clubhouse and must wear a face covering
· Use the sanitisers when entering and leaving the courts and clubhouse
· No spectators allowed
· Children brought to the club must be supervised at all times
· During social sessions play should be continuous
· Leave the club grounds once you have finished playing
New guidelines will be issued next week by the LTA but the above rules are unlikely to change significantly. Step 2 on the links set out the likely changes from 12th April.
Thank you for your co-operation.